• We Supply Quality Products! –We research and handpick all our parts/products so that they will provide many years of reliable service. We do not specify products based on price alone, unlike most of our competitors who supply cheap, inferior parts. All parts/products supplied by us are tested and marked by either BSI (kitemark) or CE.
• We're Completely Independent! - We are not tied to any particular product, technology, or brand. We choose manufacturers based on their product rather than financial incentives they offer us.
• We’re fully qualified! – All our electricians are fully qualified and have been trained to the latest standards and amendments: BS7671.
• We're 100% Transparent! – All prices quoted are fixed and there are no hidden costs added at the end of a job.
Indigo electrical is a local, small family run business offering a complete range of electrical services to all sectors; from domestic refurbishments to retail maintenance.
We aim to provide a professional service you would expect from a national organisation, with the personal and friendly approach you would receive from a local business.
CUSTOMER POSITIVE FEEDBACK
Why Choose Us?
• We Care! - We are a small local company with our reputation at stake. Meeting your expectations is our top priority. If you are not happy, we’re not happy.
• We Deliver Quality! - We are confident in our work and offer a 2 year workmanship guarantee on all installation work we undertake, twice that of most competitors.
•We Trade Responsibly! - We are fully insured with a £5 million public liability insurance policy, including professional indemnity. We are also vetted and registered with NICEIC, the UK’s most popular Electrical governing body.
We do it right. Every time. Guaranteed!
Choosing the right Electrician can be a daunting task, often with varying
recommendations and opinions which can lead to confusion. We want you to feel
confident in our abilities and the advice we offer. So to back this up, we will ensure you are 100% satisfied before requesting final payment.
We have also included this in our terms and conditions, available to download and view here.